Saturday, May 9, 2009

The proposal

For about a week I knew that Eric was up to something. He was so sick on monday. I went to his house to see how he was doing. Once I got there he told me that he was selling his camera. I knew as soon as he told me that the only reason he was selling it was to buy me a ring. I was so amazed by this. He loves me so much but he always to find ways to show me that just blow me away. Throughout the next week he had would asking me questions like, "where would you want me to propose to you?"
He had been so excited because he was going to take me out on friday. Every time I saw him he would tell me that he could not wait to take me out. I was expecting him to propose on friday but that was not the case.
He called me Thursday afternoon to see what I was up to. I had about an hour to spare and so did he. There was a break in the weather so he asked if I wanted to go to Hindrics park. I had been wanting to go to see if all the flowers had fully bloomed so I didn't think anything of it. Once I got to the park we walked around for a while then we sat on a bench. 
He told me that when he was younger he would ask his mom how he would know if he found the person he was supposed to marry. His mom would tell him that he would just know. He said that this always made him mad. After telling me that story he said that his mom was right after all because when he met me he just knew. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment